The college library is fully automated and is enriched with recent books, journals, magazines, encyclopaedia , and reference books. Library is used by the teacher and students apart from reading in the reading room. Course books are issued while reference books are there to be referred. Library is well furnished with modern facilities. Many departments have a departmental library with reference books, journals and donated by faculty members.
Rules and Regulations:
- Circulation of Books is automated using Bar-coded Identity Cards issued to students.
- Students can retain a book for 15 days. Books can be reissued if they are not in demand.
- Final year students can borrow 4 books at a time.
- Failure to return a book on expiry of due date will involve the payment of a fine of 0.50 p per day.
- Students must mark their entries in the visitor’s Register
- Students must maintain silence and discipline in the library.
Total no. of Books : 15476
Total no. of Magazines : 10
Total no. of Journals : 10